Friday, July 23, 2010

Conditioning continues

Hi Guys,

Thanks for reading.

The conditioning is going well, I've been able to add the butterfly stretch and straddle stretch into my post conditioning routine stretch without aggravating my hip which is a first in many months! so it appears that the new strengthening routine is working. I'm dying to add in some isometrics and start working on my splits again but have somehow managed to listen to the voice of reason and convinced myself to leave it 1 more week just to be safe.

Knife Defense Seminar with Amnon Darsa.
I'm attending a knife defense seminar this weekend run by Amnon Darsa. I had no idea who he is but a quick search on google brings up very good opinions of him and his knowledge. I enjoyed the Course I did with the Krav Maga guys a few months ago and am looking forward to seeing what one of their best instructors does on knife defense. Will let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment