Friday, May 21, 2010

Hamstring Flexibility System

Hi,

  I'm going to change directions slightly due to my recurring hip flexor strain. All the split positions require stretching of the Hip Flexor to some degree and I think I just need to rest it for a few more weeks. Rather than give up on my flexibility training altogether for that time, I've decided to use this time to work on my Hamstring flexibility.

 I plan to use and review the Elastic Steel Hamstring Flexibility System during this time. You can find information about the system Here

As the program goes for 16 weeks, I expect my Hip Flexor to be fully recovered by then, plus having more flexible hamstrings can only help my splits.


2 comments:

  1. Nice blog, Proteinnerd!

    I'm glad you're keeping your mind open in regards to what you can do. Working on the hamstrings specifically while you work out some other issues is a good idea! I hope your hip flexor strains heal up quickly.

    Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog, Proteinnerd.

    I'm glad you're staying positive about what you can do while you take care of other issues. Keep up the positive thinking!

    Patrick

    ReplyDelete