Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Waiting..waiting..waiting

Hi guys,

   Sorry there hasn't been any update for a bit, just waiting on the Hamstrings system to arrive. Apparently it was in the New Jersey dispatch centre on the 28th May. Should only take a few more days to get to Sydney.


I'm keeping up the conditioning routine and haven't had any actual pain in my hip lately but it does feel weird every now and again, very hard to describe the sensation. While my flexibility training is on hold (just doing very light stretching) for the time being, my jujitsu training is going well. I had the pleasure of training with a guy that was around 6'6" and weighed in at 120 kilos (all muscle). So he was about 7 inches taller and 40 kilos heavier than me!! Its a very different sensation trying to throw and unbalance someone so much bigger and stronger than you...was a really interesting and challenging session...I loved it.

I'm going to try and get my lazy ass friends to help me video a few of my favourite jujitsu techniques which I hope to put up on this site in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment