Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hamstring Flexibility System goals

Hi,

Thanks for reading. My HFS training is coming along well, 3 conditioning sessions last week and I did the post conditioning stretches after that along with some other light stretches on 3 other days.

The conditioning phase is supposed to be 4 weeks, so I will continue to do it for this week and assess again at the end of this week as I was pretty well conditioned already.

The goals of the system are very specific.

Phase 1 is to able to do at least 15 reps of each of the conditioning exercises...the balance assisted 1 legged squats are pretty challenging if you do them with a full range of motion.

At the end of phase 2 you should be able to sit on the ground and reach forward and COMFORTABLY grab the sole of your foot with your hand. 1 side at a time.

The goal of phase 3 is to be able to do the above with both feet forward at the same time.


Phase 4 is just continuing on from that.



I can currently reach forward and grab my toes but not sole of my foot.

I like the fact there is a clearly measurable goal to assess your progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment