Monday, August 9, 2010

Damn! Couldnt take photos

Hi Guys,

Thanks for reading. I've been doing my strengthening work and my isometric stretches on schedule and it is going well. I really wanted to take some photos of my stretches after today's workout but the Gym was pretty busy. People there must already think I'm nuts doing the strange cable pull-downs that I do, hogging the lat pull-down machine and a couple of benches so I can do them. I don't need them thinking I'm some kind of Narcissist on top of that. Balanced precariously in my maximal stretch trying to take photos of myself in the mirror with my iPhone, I really don't want to know what they are thinking.

I do find it funny though, whenever I'm doing any martial arts related training in a non-martial arts gym. I usually do a few kicks in the mirror maybe some light shadow boxing as part of a warm up and to check technique etc. Almost EVERY-TIME without fail, some guy will then have to go into the room with the boxing equipment and smash the crap out of the bag with terrible form for 30 seconds...and then go back to his weights session, and not doing anything boxing or martial arts related for the rest of his workout. Do they have to prove they have done "some training"? It just makes me laugh inside that they have to prove something...

Anyway I'm determined to get photos done this week, I'll put them up as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment