Tuesday, September 14, 2010

OK, I lied

Hi Guys,

Thanks for reading. I know I wrote yesterday that I was going to have a rest week this week ......looks like I lied. My toe didn't bother me too much and my niggling pull at the back of my knee vanished overnight so I decided to hit the Gym today.

I felt I had an OK stretch, although not as good as Saturdays. The Gym where I stretch on Saturdays has a better floor for it (slightly slippery, but not too much).

Anyway, I took some photos today. Looking at them, I'm pretty sure there has been a definite (but small) improvement. Its hard to compare them to the last set I took due to the different angle of the camera. Anyway considering I only started back with light isometrics a month ago, its not too bad.







Still a long way to go but as long as it is improving I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment