Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Osteopath and a funny Video

Hi Guys,

My Hip flared up a bit last week so I took a friends recommendation to go and see an osteopath that does Hapkido with her. He is pretty sure he has identified the issue which is a slight rise and rotation on the right side of my hip. This could very well account for both the hip pain and hamstring trouble I have been experiencing. The prognosis is pretty good and it should be back to normal after a few weeks of deep tissue massage. So for the next few weeks it will be only light isometrics.

This weekend I am attending a seminar with Grandmaster Ji Han Jae who is one of the last remaining original Grandmasters of Hapkido. Should be fun.

I thought I'd leave you with this funny video I found on Youtube called B.O.B's Revenge. I think of this everytime I hit him now.

No comments:

Post a Comment