Friday, January 29, 2010

Elastic Steel 12 week online course

I've decided to enroll in Paul Ziachik's 12 week online course. The details of it and his other programs can be seen by following the banner ad at the top of the blog. It will be interesting to see what kind of improvements can be made in only 12 weeks, I will be sure to keep the blog up to date with photos and video during that time. Make sure you keep checking back to see what improvements this course can make over 12 weeks.

Today was the first day in about 3 weeks I didnt do my light stretches, primarily because my knees are a little sore, think Ive been over doing one of my stretches and putting too much pressure on the knee, I have been getting pain in my knees when skipping...so I get a rest day..but I did do a 20 minute leg massage.

No comments:

Post a Comment