Sunday, January 31, 2010

Online Course starts

So my enrollment in the online course was processed yesterday and I got a video of some preliminary exercises I should be doing to prepare for the course, they are mainly static strengthening exercises from the book, Warrior II and Warrior III, straddle stance and lunge stance, along with some reverse crunches and leg circles. All basic stuff from the book conditoning section. My right hip clicks like crazy on the leg circles.

I'll post the video as it is freely available by searching Paul's youtube videos but obviously it wont be right to post any video from the actual course, but I will give brief descriptions of what we cover week to week.

Here is the prelim video


So I added these to yesterdays morning workout. I stayed in each stance for approx 40seconds each x 2 sets. Bit of a weak attempt but I didn't want to push it too hard the first try.

Later in the day, my enrollment was finalized and I was able to start the first lesson of the course which is on Massage. I had tried the massage techniques from the DVD once or twice but hadn't given them a serious go. One of the main points Paul stresses is that massage can have a huge impact on your progression and that it should be done on a very regular basis, so if you aren't doing it, start.

So that the whole first lesson, over an hour is on massage alone. I literally spent over an hour using the ball massage technique (lol I know that sounds dirty but I cant think of any other way to describe it...) and how else can I say this but almost half of that time was spent massaging my butt with my balls and me moaning in agony/ecstasy, theNapster had to come and close the window cause she thought the neighbours might get the wrong idea about what I was up to when I kept moaning about my ass lol.

All in all not necessarily new info that isnt in the book/on the DVD but he does go into a LOT more detail and runs through the entire process.

No comments:

Post a Comment