Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bad Hip

/sigh

My Hip pain has flared up again after a relatively light stretching session (not even isometrics/pnf stretching)

So sadly it looks like I really need to give my hips a solid rest, I'm thinking of trying to get some scans done to just find out what the hell is going on. I have a physio appointment booked for tomorrow so will see what he says.

The pain seemed to be improving then after a long but fairly relaxed session the pain returned with a vengeance, the trigger points in my hip flexor which had almost totally gone have also returned. 

As the hip is aggravated by lateral stretching or by hip flexor stretching, I think I'll try and keep up with my hamstring stretches (lightly of course) and see how that goes, I'm really reluctant to stop stretching completely.

Will report back after my physio appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment