Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Good stretch today

Had a great workout today with the ELC lunge-a-thon, used 10kg for added resistance and it wasn't too hard. Its stinking hot in Sydney at the moment and I must have lost 5 litres through sweat, but I guess its easier to stretch in warm weather than cold... I will up the resistance next time as well if I can walk tomorrow. Plus the next workout session I am supposed to do 2 sets of 10 of every exercise rather than the 1 I am doing now.

Had a great stretch after the ELC, think I made a little progress but the gym was too crowded to get any photos, will try and get some more up soon to show my progress (if any). Both open front and side seems better (a little) but my true front split still sucks and I don't think it has improved at all.

I've arranged to do some training this weekend with my friend Caleb so should get some new video posted  on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment