Friday, February 12, 2010

iPhone let me down again

Crap...just had a long session, did the Extended Leg Conditioning exercises, added more resistance and 2 sets as per the program, then hit my stretches pretty hard and the photos are crap!

I had a damn personal trainer training someone right behind me (you can see him in the side split photo) so I was rushing trying to get the photos done when they weren't directly behind me.

Open front Splits


vs



Not sure if it was exercise induced delirium but I would have sworn I had made some progress in the gym, but looking at these I cant really see it. The other photo Left side open front  didn't come out at all, have no idea what happened there.

Side Split


vs



Maybe a little improvement but nothing to get excited about. Well... I guess I know it is going to take a while. Its just harder to measure progress than strength training or weight gain/loss, so its harder to see if you are improving.

No comments:

Post a Comment