Friday, February 26, 2010

Pulled Hamstring

I've done this weeks lesson 3 times this week which is good but I've also got a minor pull in my left hamstring. Did the lesson today plus some deep stretches but had to go a bit easy on the stretching due to the pulled hamstring.

Right side open front was ok thought, think it has improved a tiny bit. Focusing on pointing my front toe forward and not flexing it to help disengage the calf muscle from the stretch and to not flex the rear foot either although thats always how I have done it.

Left was crappy, due to the hamstring so I didn't push it at all.

Side was so-so, really trying to rotate my hips forward incase thats what is slowing me down. I did my isometrics but it just doesn't want to go any deeper...sigh.

Will try and rest my hamstring a bit over the weekend, have to decide if I should do my jujitsu class tomorrow...hmmm

Off to oil massage my legs now, haven't done it in a week or so and I will definitely do a ball massage tomorrow...oh man that still sounds perverted every-time I write it lol.

2 comments:

  1. Get some ju-jitsu in - you know it makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I went and had a great session, as usual. Hammy held up fine.

    ReplyDelete